On Friday, we spent time decorating our reading notebooks. These notebooks will be a place where we record what we've read, what we want to read, and our responses to literature. Each child designed their own unique cover, and I covered each one with clear contact paper (which I just finished doing this morning). I thought they looked amazing. I loved watching the kids create and share their ideas and resources with each other.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Our New Reading Notebooks
Posted by
Mr. Brown
at
2:20 PM
Labels: reading notebooks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
We all did so good on the reading notebooks. :)
there all beautiful
I agree - they all reflect each person's unique personality.
they are soooooo good!!!!
Great idea!
Back when I went to school, only I decorated my notebooks and books - and I sometimes even got in trouble for it.
Brigitte - that's so interesting! I'm glad our kids can have some choice to decorate and design! They love to create.
Post a Comment