Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Room 241 News - September 17, 2007


While Challenge was out today, we decided to try out some new technology. We used our webcam to create a newscast of the current happenings of Room 241. Enjoy!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cool. I'm blown away by your technology knowledge. The kids really had a chance to shine. They were awsome. We're so glad you are Betsy's teacher. Elizabeth Bauer

Mr. Brown said...

Thanks Mrs. Bauer! I'm glad you're enjoying the technology, and I'm thankful to have Betsy as a student. Hopefully as the year goes on, we'll continue to be able to integrate technology into our curriculum. It's a powerful tool for creating and sharing- I'm always amazed at what kids can do.

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed seeing the video clips and listening to Podcasts earlier. It's fun to have a face to look at rather than the swirly designs during the Podcast! Lots of fun. Looking forward to the next posting. Savita...Mira's mom

Mr. Brown said...

I agree (especially concerning the swirly designs). Hopefully we'll be able to use video more often! Thanks for participating with our blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr brown! It's me Caroline I loved watching the video clip again. I lol! I'm going to show my the video clip. I'm happy to be in your class. Love, Caroline #1 student

Mr. Brown said...

Hey Caroline! I'm glad you enjoyed the video clip. It was a lot of fun to put together. I'm looking forward to everyone in the class being able to make some videos for our classroom blog. I just got a new digital camera, and I hope that it will be able to take video clips as well. Hope you're having a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a treat! Thank you for allowing us to peek into your classroom. The kids are having a great time learning. I'm going to send the link to family and friends who don't live in the area.

Naomi's Mom

Mr. Brown said...

Thanks, Naomi's mom! That's exactly what we want this blog to be. We want this to be a place where parents, friends, and relatives get an idea of what goes on in our classroom. Thanks for participating in the discussion!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was great! I like challenge but I wish I could have been in this vidio. Good job!!!! :)
Love,
Anna C.

Mr. Brown said...

Don't worry, Anna C. We'll use the webcams and video camera for other projects. You'll be involved in a project real soon (I hope!).

Anonymous said...

On what? I can't wait!!!!